Parent Guide - Financial Policy
This financial information does not pertain to Active Provider One subscribers, payment is due upfront on the date of service.
We are not preferred providers with any insurance company. We are happy to provide you with instructions on how to fill out an ADA claim form, so you can submit to your dental insurance company for a possible reimbursement.
We do not send Pre-Authorizations/ Pre- Determinations. The insurance companies always reply with “Benefits will be determined at time services are rendered.” Due to the fact we do not know EXACTLY how long the appointment will take. We do not send Pre-authorizations. We are not responsible for how your insurance company handles its claims or for what benefits they pay on a claim.
All health plans are not the same and do not cover the same services. If you have questions regarding your benefits, you should discuss these with your insurance company representative. It is your responsibility to know whether or not our services are a covered benefit under your insurance plan.
In the event your health plan determines a service to be “non-covered” You are still responsible for the General Anesthesia payment on the day of the procedure.
Helpful questions to ask your dental insurance:
*Does the Dr. have to be in network to be covered?
*Is there an age limit for GA? (General Anesthesia)
*Does their have to be Developmental Delays to be a covered procedure?
*Does there have to be extractions (teeth removed) to be covered?
*What is the yearly maximum and how much has been used to date?
*Is there any UCR (usual and customary rate)? They may not pay the exact % of our fees.
*Does my insurance plan cover General Anesthesia in an office setting?
For your convenience, we accept payments by:
Credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Debit cards — Visa and Mastercard
CareCredit — Line of credit from outside lender www.carecredit.com
Instructions for Application to Carecredit.
- At the top of the page you’ll see a tab “Find a Doctor”.
- Under “Search my name”, Type: Pleasant Dreams Dental Anesthesia. Click on “Find the Provider”.
- It will bring you to our practice name. We’re located in Bellevue.
- On the right there will be a button to “apply”. Click on that button and go through the application process.
- Once the application is filled out, click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page. They will give you an immediate answer. A page should come up that says you’ve been approved.
- Print out that paper and bring it with you on the date of service. They will also send you a card but we prefer the paper because it provides more information.