Parent Guide - Financial Policy
Except for most Medicaid patients (children), payment is due upfront on the date of service.
Many insurance policies do not pay for anesthesia services for dentistry. Please check with your medical and dental insurance company representative. We are happy to provide you with a form that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, or to bill them for you.
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company, not the provider of service. If you have questions regarding your benefits, you should discuss these with your insurance company representative. It is your responsibility to know whether or not our services are a covered benefit under your insurance plan. It is also your responsibility to know whether or not your plan requires a referral or pre-authorization.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will submit claims to most insurers and health plans for services. However, we are not a participating provider for any insurance plan. We are not responsible for how your insurance company handles its claims or for what benefits they pay on a claim. We can bill your plan, but the ultimate obligation for payment of services will rest with you. You are responsible for payment of your account.
All health plans are not the same and do not cover the same services. In the event your health plan determines a service to be “non-covered” you will be responsible for the complete charges. Payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office.
For your convenience, we accept payments by:
Credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Debit cards — Visa and Mastercard
CareCredit — Line of credit from outside lender www.carecredit.com
Instructions for Application to Carecredit.
- At the top of the page you’ll see a tab “Find a Doctor”.
- Under “Search my name”, Type: Pleasant Dreams Dental Anesthesia. Click on “Find the Provider”.
- It will bring you to our practice name. We’re located in Bellevue.
- On the right there will be a button to “apply”. Click on that button and go through the application process.
- Once the application is filled out, click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page. They will give you an immediate answer. A page should come up that says you’ve been approved.
- Print out that paper and bring it with you on the date of service. They will also send you a card but we prefer the paper because it provides more information.